Re: [Muine] Feature Requests/Usability Improvements

I don´t think we should change the "Play" label. That´s the whole
point of a toggle button - think of an old caseate player with a ">"
(Play) button on it´s front. When it´s pushed, it´s playing, and it
doesn´t change it´s "label" even though it will pause if you´ll click
it once more.

Yo´av.