Re: [Muine] 'Add music' dialog proposal

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, eWoud wrote:

> On 9/2/05, eWoud <ewoud nuyts gmail com> wrote:
> > > The screenshot shows a search going on; normally the library pane displays
> > > the albums in collapsed form.
>
> how about this:
> http://ewoud.studentenweb.org/images/muine-toccata.png
>
> Notes:
> - albums are not expanded by default, they are only expanded when a
> song of that album matches the keyword also
> - 'show only albums' allows for easier browsing of you collection
> (should be grayed-out when a keyword is entered)
> - album names are displayed after the artist name

Why do you need "Show only albums", if albums are collapsed by default?

Also, in Toccata, I chose to display both the album and the track when the
track matches a search, in case one wants to listen to the entire album.

But yeah, if Muine had something like this, and a more compact playlist,
I would not have to write my own player... :p

Justin