Re: [Muine] 'Add music' dialog proposal

On 9/1/05, Yo'av Moshe <bjesus gmail com> wrote:
> Some ideas -
> 1 - I believe that if we'll align the album's songs a bit to the
> right, it would look much better.

I know it does, but it wastes a lot of space
http://ewoud.studentenweb.org/images/muine-addwindow-expand2.png

> 2 - There's no need to have the album's songs in a box, it should be
> on the same odd-background-color of the album, and this way it
> shouldn't be hard to understand where it belongs.

If you move the songlist to the right, there's no more confusion though :)
And it's in a box, and is has even-odd-colors because you can click on it.
If all songs have the same background, and no border, it unclear
wether they're clickable or not.

> 3 - I don't understand why when searching for "I'm not in love" in
> "Everything" (perhaps "Everywhere"?) it should display the album's
> cover or name. When not having it just like any other song? - Title \n
> Artist

I added another note. You're right, cover art is not really necessary,
but album information is part of the muine design, I would like to
keep that.

--
< eWoud - ewoud dot nuyts at gmail dot com >