Re: [Muine] Muine does not start

Spoiala Cristian wrote:
> This is the problem. dbus service is started ?
> Run this command and restart.
> rc-update add dbus default

Dbus runs fine. I think the dbus-problem is because I only have a system
dbus and not a per session one. when i do:

dbus-launch muine

the dbus warning vanishes.

greetz
fabian

--
... On his long walk home, he came up with the four maxims that have
guided his life: most people are fools, most authority is malignant,

          - Biography of Ted Nelson

I prefer signed/encrypted Mail (even if I can't write it myself at
the moment due to OpenWebMail deficiencies):
Fingerprint: CFE8 38A7 0BC4 3CB0 E454  FA8D 04F9 B3B6 E02D 25BA