Re: [Muine] Muine does not start

G�Waschk wrote:
> these warnings are from GTK, the icons should be in the
> gnome-icon-theme package, don't forget to run
> gtk-update-icon-cache --force --quiet /usr/share/icons/gnome
> after installation as root.

Hi, I guess the packagemanagement did that already but I did in manually
once again. No change.

> But it is probably unrelated to the segmentation fault. You should get
> a backtrace from the core file.

How do I do that?

> By the way, what are your versions of everything (GNOME, gtk, gtk-sharp, mono)?

gnome: 2.12.1
mono: 1.1.9.2
gtk-sharp...: 2.3.92, 1.0.10
gtk...: 2.8.6

greetings
fabian

--
... On his long walk home, he came up with the four maxims that have
guided his life: most people are fools, most authority is malignant,

          - Biography of Ted Nelson

I prefer signed/encrypted Mail (even if I can't write it myself at
the moment due to OpenWebMail deficiencies):
Fingerprint: CFE8 38A7 0BC4 3CB0 E454  FA8D 04F9 B3B6 E02D 25BA