Re: [Muine] Muine does not start

P�un, Nov 06, 2005 at 09:37:13PM +0100, Fabian Zeindl skrev:
> Dbus runs fine. I think the dbus-problem is because I only have a system
> dbus and not a per session one.

You really should run one, since many GNOME applications use the session bus
for IPC (evince, gnome-power-manager, gnome-screensaver to name a few).

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm sorry that :: i'm sorry that i'm not like you          -- porcupine tree