Re: [Muine] Muine does not start

2005/11/6, Fabian Zeindl <fabian xover htu tuwien ac at>:
>  Whenever I try to start Muine 0.8.3 on my gentoo machine I get these
> errors:
> Failed to export D-Bus object: Unable to determine the address of the
> message bus
> (muine:24019): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon for stock:
> Symbol »stock_media-play« not present in theme.
> (muine:24019): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon for stock:
> Symbol »stock_media-prev« not present in theme.
> (muine:24019): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon for stock:
> Symbol »stock_media-next« not present in theme.
> (muine:24019): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon for stock:
> Symbol »gnome-dev-cdrom-audio« not present in theme.

Hi,

these warnings are from GTK, the icons should be in the
gnome-icon-theme package, don't forget to run
gtk-update-icon-cache --force --quiet /usr/share/icons/gnome
after installation as root.

But it is probably unrelated to the segmentation fault. You should get
a backtrace from the core file.

By the way, what are your versions of everything (GNOME, gtk, gtk-sharp, mono)?

--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of