[Muine] hanging a second while playing certain mp3 files

Hi again,

There is another problem I have playing certain mp3 files in muine.

Playing any mp3 file (it does not happen with all mp3 files, but with most of them, it does not happen with ogg files) there is a little `jump' after about 3 seconds. Muine hangs about a second (a silent second) and then continues playing the song. It does not react to anything in this second.

I have alsa and gstreamer 0.8 (debian sid). gstreamer is using the oss wrapper (set with gstreamer-properties). If I use the esd sink there is no hanging-second, but there is the little `jump' without the second.

I have no idea where to start to debug and find the problem. It happens with all muine versions I tried (0.6.3, 0.8.3 and cvs). I do not think that it is a kernel/driver or gstreamer problem, because with xmms, mplayer, beep-media-player, etc it does not happen.

Is this a mono 1.1.* problem? Running muine 0.6.3 with the old debian mono packages (i think 1.0.*) a month ago I did not have this problem.

Thx.

Regards
Paul.