Re: [Muine] muine 0.8.3 is not indexing all albums

Hi again,

c_m in the #muine irc channel told me that this is no bug, that's a feature... only 'complete' albums appear in the album list.

I changed some lines in Album.cs, now it suites for me.
I want all my Songs appear in the album list, even if there is only one song of a certain album. I like the `image based navigation'.

Regards
Paul.

Paul Wellner Bou wrote:
It works so far. But muine seems to have a problem indexing all the albums. If I open the "Play Song" dialog and search there for a song, muine finds it. But the album the song is from does not appear in the album list. It recognizes the album and it downloads the cover. But even if I delete all muine preferences and import only the directory of the song, the album does not appear in the list.