[Muine] muine 0.8.3 is not indexing all albums

Hi,

Last week I tried the new version of muine. I was using the package in debian unstable (0.6.3) before. I tried the 0.8.3 release and I tried building it from cvs.

It works so far. But muine seems to have a problem indexing all the albums. If I open the "Play Song" dialog and search there for a song, muine finds it. But the album the song is from does not appear in the album list. It recognizes the album and it downloads the cover. But even if I delete all muine preferences and import only the directory of the song, the album does not appear in the list.

I'm running muine on debian sid with mono 1.1.6. I tried it with 1.1.7, too.

Any idea how I can fix or at least debug this?

Regards
Paul.