Re: [Muine] hanging a second while playing certain mp3 files

i'm having the exact same problem you're describing. it's absolutely the same to the detail. i haven't found how to fix it though! i have mono 1.0.5 i think, it's not a 1.1.* version. and the muine i use is 0.8.3. every other software is playing mp3 files without thsi problem!

best regards,
rostislav