Re: [Muine] tag editing

Fortunately Brian Nickel has already begun working on such a plugin,
and it looks pretty good. I'll try it out when I have time, and if I
can maybe I'll help out with it.

I can see why if you rip all your own music you would not really need
tag editing, but it's not only people who download music from p2p that
will need to do tagging. I've never used a music app that sorted based
on id3 tags like this, and never bothered tagging my music collection.
So I have all my CDs ripped but the tags are not set, I just sorted on
filenames in the past. My friend is the same.

Though EasyTag and Cantus3 are adequate, some users will not be aware
that music files contain tag data and that is what muine is using,
they won't know that they need to use another program to change the
song names. This is a problem.