Re: [Muine] NEW PRERELEASE: 0.8.1pre3

Jorn Baayen wrote:

Hi,

A new prerelease, 0.8.1pre3:
http://muine.gooeylinux.org/muine-0.8.1pre3.tar.gz

On my debian machine, there is no version 2.6 of gtk. As I didn't have any problems with muine 0.8.0, I removed the version checking for gtk in the configure.in file (replaced 2.6 by 2.4).

But when I regenerate the configure file with autoreconf, some macros are not replaced (MM_PATH_OGG). I guess I am making a mistake when regenerating the configure script (I tried to run autoreconf on a clean distribution, to see it the error is coming from my modification of the configure.in, but it doesn't change anything concerning the MM_PATH_OGG macro, which is still not replaced in the configure script).

What should I do to regenerate a valid configure script ?

Thanks