Re: [Muine] NEW PRERELEASE: 0.8.1pre3

�el kenal p�al (kolmap�, 26. jaanuar 2005, 10:57+0900), kirjutas
David Cournapeau:
> Jorn Baayen wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >A new prerelease, 0.8.1pre3:
> >http://muine.gooeylinux.org/muine-0.8.1pre3.tar.gz
> >
> On my debian machine, there is no version 2.6 of gtk. As I didn't have
> any problems with muine 0.8.0, I removed the version checking for gtk in
> the configure.in file (replaced 2.6 by 2.4).
>
> But when I regenerate the configure file with autoreconf, some macros
> are not replaced (MM_PATH_OGG). I guess I am making a mistake when
> regenerating the configure script (I tried to run autoreconf on a clean
> distribution, to see it the error is coming from my modification of the
> configure.in, but it doesn't change anything concerning the MM_PATH_OGG
> macro, which is still not replaced in the configure script).
>
> What should I do to regenerate a valid configure script ?

Fetch autogen.sh from muine cvs and run that.

You can theoretically compile muine with gtk 2.4, however it's not gonna
work 100% nicely.. for instance, labels won't ellipsize, so the playlist
window will resize if you have long song titles.

Cheers,