Re: [Muine] Some thoughts on playlist management

Hey,

I'll probably commit this or a variant of it after 0.8.0 is out (Muine
is in some sort of string-freeze like thing atm, and a gconf string is a
string), but I was just wondering about how bad it would be to have a
"Do not attempt to create albums" check box in the "Import folder"
dialog. It seems so hackish. But then again, it would be very useful.

Ideas appreciated :)

Cheers,

Jorn