Re: [Muine] Some thoughts on playlist management

Hmm...

Well although this will certainly fix the problem, I don't really like
the idea of having a significant portion of my collection improperly
tagged.

What about the possibility of having a gconf key specifying a directory
under which muine won't group songs into albums? I realise its fairly
clumsy, but it seems the best solution to me, and having it in gconf
will mean it will be hidden to those who don't know why its there.

Cheers,
Tom