Re: [Muine] iRadio mockup

Jorn Baayen wrote:
My idea for the "Play Station" button would be opening a station
chooser, but with the currently loaded station selected. We avoid one
layer of complexity to the user that way.
That makes a lot of sense. I imagine this to be laid out kinda as a combination of muine's playlist and its play album window. That multi-text listview thing is really slick looking. :)

One application that may come in handy when brainstorming this iRadio app is streamtuner[1]. Its UI is attrocious, but its got some nice fundamental streaming music concepts.

This seems to get stations listings from somewhere, we can have a look
at their code ;)
Hehe. Yep yep.