Re: [Muine] Muine gdesklet for GNOME (fix)

	Hi Douglas,

> what sensors are prereqs for this??

	You can check the file muine.display. It needs the Theme (for the Psi
theme) and the fontselector sensors. They are included in debian in the
package gdesklets-data (don't know where on other distributions). You
can also get them from the gdesklets webpage (fontselector and Psi
sensors packages)

	Let me know if you have any luck with it...

	later,