Re: [Muine] Muine gdesklet for GNOME

The sensor doesn't work for me... i get the following errors:

[dougvnc d-mak muinedesklet-1.3]$ Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/gdesklets/factory/SensorFactory.py", line 51,
in create_sensor
    module = __import__(name)
  File "./MuineDesklet/__init__.py", line 94
     print "Muine_Update was " + str(total_time) + "ms > " + str(update)
"ms of update interval"

^
 SyntaxError: invalid syntax
invalid syntax (__init__.py, line 94)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/gdesklets/factory/SensorFactory.py", line 70,
in create_sensor
    os.chdir(path)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/local/share/
gdesklets/Sensors/MuineDesklet'