Re: [Muine] Suggestions for a (hopefully) nicer muine

Slightly delayed followup...

Jorn Baayen <jbaayen dds nl> wrote:
> PS- I hope to be able to reply the other mails soon, I'm rather swamped
> atm unfortunately :(

Even though this should perhaps be obvious I just want to point out that
you shouldn't feel any pressure at all to answer my mails if you're
missing either the time or the inspiration to do so.

While it's easy forget about this, I think it's important to remember that
in the end the sole purpose of comments from non-developers like myself
should be to help those that do the real work to write an application the
way *they* like it!

Because of this I think that developers should only try to get what
positive inspiration they can out of such comments and shouldn't feel any
pressure to either implement the suggested features (just because some
person would like to see them implemented) or to even justify why those
features will not be implemented the way they were suggested.

FWIW, even if I thought I had something like a Grand Plan(TM) on how to
implement The Ultimate Music Player(R) (which I havn't) I don't think
there would be any point in trying to get you to implement it for me
without first convincing you that it actually *is* a good thing to
implement!

Regards,
Lars

PS: I've finally managed to install Muine and have been using it as my
    main (i.e. only) music player for several days now.  While there are
    quite a few ideas for future "enhancments" of the ui (most of which
    are almost certainly crack) I'm already quite happy with using Muine
    as a daily player and am really curious about what the future will
    hold for this nice application!  Thanks for your hard work guys!