Re: [Muine] Suggestions for a (hopefully) nicer muine

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 12:16, Maynard Kuona wrote:
> 1. Could you Muine be made to respond to media keys when in the
> background or hidden in the notification area.

This is already planned - it's mentioned in the top-level TODO file. I
believe someone *is* working on it, however there's no ETA just yet ...

> 2. Can right clicking and left clicking on the icon in the notification
> area have different effects. I think I speak for many when I say most
> expect double clicking there with left to hide and unhide it as it was
> before.

Jorn's stated he doesn't want to do this - check the archives and you'll
be able to find his full response.

> 3. Is there any way for muine to identify when 'two albums are the same
> album' I sometimes get multiple entries for what is essentially the same
> album. More like, it the artist and the album name are the same, then it
> is the same album.

Muine should always see them as one album if they have the same :-

- Artist
- Title
- Performers[1]

Can you give examples where that isn't the case? A list of the ID3 tags
on two files would be useful (Using something like id3v2 or similar)

Thanks
Lee
[1] Not sure if this is actually checked, but I *think* it is
--
Lee Willis <lee leewillis co uk>