[Muine] Suggestions for a (hopefully) nicer muine

1. Could you Muine be made to respond to media keys when in the
background or hidden in the notification area.

2. Can right clicking and left clicking on the icon in the notification
area have different effects. I think I speak for many when I say most
expect double clicking there with left to hide and unhide it as it was
before.

3. Is there any way for muine to identify when 'two albums are the same
album' I sometimes get multiple entries for what is essentially the same
album. More like, it the artist and the album name are the same, then it
is the same album.