Re: [Muine] My own little rant

On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 01:58, iain wrote:

> > > I don't see the difference in your two positions, or does Easytag not do
> > > anything automatically?
> >
> > Easytag doesn't do anything automatically ..
>
> Yeah, since the time I asked that I looked at the Easytag website?
> Holy fuck, what is that monstorsity? I take it the "Easy" in the title
> is for Easy as in "Not very easy" at all, but that NotVeryEasyTag was
> too long a title? That program should *not* be recommended for anything,
> except for "What programs do you recommend that we do not recommend for
> anything, EVER?"

That EasyTag is not the best thing in the world is in my eyes a real
suffice for lazier constraints on handling tags. I believe that the
source of the problem, EasyTag, should be fixed.

Perhaps by sharing your ideas with its developers could lead to a better
tagging application that would suit your needs.

Viet Yen