Re: [Muine] Some UI comments

Jorn Baayen <jorn nl linux org> wrote:
> --
> Curse upon iron
> Veljo Tormis
> 2000
> Performed by the Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir
> --
>
> Ugh. So bloated looking.

Ok, so just forget about displaying the year then ... it seems that I'm
pretty alone in finding such information useful anyway :-)

Maybe I'll try to play a little with different ways of displaying
additional information myself later and then let you know if I come up
with anything I consider useful.

Generally however I like to see you beeing so conservative about things,
Jorn, even if that means my own suggestions are rejected!  In fact, at one
point you nearly even made me think that displaying the year is in fact a
bad idea for my own personal use ...  ;-)

Regards,
Lars