[mousetrap-list] handsfree ideas

FYI this headband + software provides some interesting ideas for
hands-free access. They mention it being used with head trackers for
click.
http://brainfingers.com/
Very expensive but an OSS version would be great - if could get a
cheap open hardware band (perhaps something we could get makezine to
work on)

Another simple hands free controller -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcL5dC4Piyg

Perhaps we should have a hand free list - or this grows to embrace that as well?

--
Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility