Re: [mousetrap-list] MouseTrap name, should it be changed?

Ok continuing with "Viewpoints", I looked up every language translation
for the word "view" and came up with Catalan's vuere.

How does Vuerepoints sound?  I already asked a few friends their
opinions and they thought it was a very sexy name.

Bryen

On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 17:33 -0600, Bryen wrote:
> Okay, I'm going to propose some sort of variation of Viewpoints.  It is
> descriptive enough that it relates to using a cam as a pointer.  And it
> has another meaning:
>
> I've been studying Viewpoints for the past week and have been struck by
> how it related to me as a visually-impaired person.  Viewpoints is a
> theory in theatre that deconstructs space and time and studies movement
> as it relates on stage.  Since "The Software Formerly Known As
> MouseTrap" is about providing a form of movement for mobility-challenged
> users, I see a connection there as well.
>
> So, I think Viewpoints would serve us well both technically and
> symbolically.
>
> If we use viewpoints, that's still a generically googled word.  Any
> suggestions on a spelling variation of Viewpoints?
>
> Bryen
>
> On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 23:50 +0100, Flavio Peroco Premoli wrote:
> > I've to say that I love your ideas =P
> >
> > I would vote for:
> >
> > Wayla (what are you looking at?)
> > Ganht