[mousetrap-list] MouseTrap name, should it be changed?

Hi all!!

First of all I would like to thank you all for submitting to the mailing list.

As a first topic I would like to discuss the MouseTrap's name.

Chatting with my friend Bryen Yunashko (suseROCKS) we were discussing the possibility of changing MouseTrap's name to a non generic name so it will be easier to find information about it on search engines like Google.

The idea is to create a unique, sticky and easy to remember name, so, I wanted to know, what do you think and if you have any idea for the name?

Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
Usuario Linux registrado #436538
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Archer of course.
Key Fingerprint: 2AAC 589E 6E61 98FC 1D80 D36B 3094 6CEA 26FD 9E19
The Solution to everything:
python -c "from struct import pack; print  pack('5b', (41*len('99')), pow(8,2)+20, 4900**0.5, range(78)[-1], 10)"