Re: MeeGo

2010/2/15 Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>:
> yes, gtk+ takes a backseat. So what can we do? gtk+ needs to make a better first
> impression on software vendors as well. There are people working on that, but
> those are clearly not enough of them. Almost everyone can help with

Some links in case someone is interested in helping ;)

> - moving the apis docs from tmpl to inline

The whole effort is coordinated here: [1]

> - afterward improving the docs
> - getting rid of cruft in the code
> - writing tests
> - review pending patches
> - help triaging bugs

Take a look here: [2]

Also, I've created this page to search for specific kind of bugs (Search for
trivial bugs with unreviewed patches would be a good start ;)): [3]

Best regards,

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/TaskAPIDocMigration
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GtkTasks
[3] http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/BugzillaLinks