Re: GNOME Mobile at Open World Forum

Dave Neary wrote:
> Updating that architecture diagram is a bit of a pain, and definitely
> not a 5 minute job. Last time I updated it (and I don't know if you
> noticed, but it has been updated), it took me an entire afternoon to get
> the bounding boxes lined up right. Those embedded links to the different
> projects are done very nicely, but quite trickily - here's the HTML source:

<snip>

By which I mean, I'm happy to update things in git, but I need others to
update this to be the arch diagram that you all agree on.

That probably means talking to a designer at some stage. The arch
diagram we have came from Tuomas Kuosmannen, and I can forward it on to
anyone who feels they have skillz & time to do this.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary