Re: GNOME Mobile at Open World Forum

Hi Zeeshan,

Zeeshan Ali said:
>  That is really good to know. As part of your preparation, could you
>please update the GNOME Mobile homepage? It would look really bad if
>people get inspired by GNOME Mobile efforts after your presentation
>and all they can find through google is a small webpage with outdated
>information.

I'm happy to do the grunt work updating the site in git. Are there any
particular changes you'd like to see made?

One of the problems we've had is that different people have different
ideas about what GM is, and another is that we have not had any
proposals of site content to replace the "outdated" stuff.

To be honest, I won't have time between now & next week to add lots
of new content.

Cheers,
Dave.