Re: GNOME Mobile at Open World Forum

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:21 PM,  <dneary free fr> wrote:
> Hi Zeeshan,
>
> Zeeshan Ali said:
>>  That is really good to know. As part of your preparation, could you
>>please update the GNOME Mobile homepage? It would look really bad if
>>people get inspired by GNOME Mobile efforts after your presentation
>>and all they can find through google is a small webpage with outdated
>>information.
>
> I'm happy to do the grunt work updating the site in git.

   Cool! Thanks,

> Are there any particular changes you'd like to see made?

  Yes, Please read my previous mail on this ML and the replies to it.
Also instead of showing N810, it would be nice to put a picture of
N900 there that links to
http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/devices/nokia-n900?

> One of the problems we've had is that different people have different
> ideas about what GM is, and another is that we have not had any
> proposals of site content to replace the "outdated" stuff.

  I understand but I think we did agree on some things at least.

> To be honest, I won't have time between now & next week to add lots
> of new content.

  No need for a lot of contents, just updated the website is more than
enough. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)