Re: future of Hildon

su, 2009-11-15 kello 10:24 +0100, Gour kirjoitti:
> It certainly means it will have some more life, but I'm curious what is
> the future of further development of Hildon framework? Does
> GNOME-mobile has something else on the plate?

A little related, there is a new Ubuntu distribution project "Liquid",
briefly discussed at last week's Ubuntu Developer Summit, that aims to
update Ubuntu's Hildon packages and release images for lucid (= 10.04):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/UbuntuLiquid

We are also trying to see if some of our playground stuff
http://mdeb.nomovok.info/ could be useful there. At least if Ubuntu only
officially supports ARMv7 for 10.04, we could perhaps use our ARM build
cluster to provide unofficial ARMv5/ARMv6 builds of Ubuntu (Liquid) for
older tablet users.

-Timo