Re: Organising an ARM performance drive?

2009/11/5 Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>:

>> Another potentially interesting starting point is the lsb test suites:
>> http://dev.linuxfoundation.org/navigator/coverage/coverage.php
>>
> In gstreamer and buzztard we have such a thing. See
> http://www.buzztard.org/index.php/Testing#Test_Coverage
> and this for an example report (its an old one)
> http://www.buzztard.org/files/reports/coverage/index.html
>
> But this is more about testing.

Indeed, there already is the gnome build brigade team [1]
They maintain a continuous integration system for all gnome modules,
you can take a look here: [2]
Also, there is coverage support for some modules too.

I think It's a very interesting project but not very well known

Regards,

[1] http://live.gnome.org/BuildBrigade
[2] http://build.gnome.org/
--