Re: Organising an ARM performance drive?

Hi,

Javier Jardón wrote:
> Also, there already is a performance team in Gnome [3], you can see
> there a list of other tools and some interesting articles.

Another potentially interesting starting point is the lsb test suites:
http://dev.linuxfoundation.org/navigator/coverage/coverage.php

I don't know how we could go about doing something like integrating
these into "make check" or similar (that would rock) and adding
performance calibration to them. It would be an interesting project.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary