RE: [Gcds] Mobile track at Gran Canaria Desktop Summit?

Hi,

So, looks like I'm going to be able to make it to GUADEC this year. Obviously, my interest is heavily mobile-related; Dave, did you have any luck with a GNOME mobile-focused day? I skimmed through the GUADEC archive but couldn't see anything definitive. Are there plans for a mobile BOF?

Thanks, and hope to meet many of you in a couple of weeks,

Andrew.