Re: [Gcds] Mobile track at Gran Canaria Desktop Summit?

Great!

There is a mobile track at GUADEC this year, as well as lots of mobile-related content sprinkled throughout the conference.

The mobile track is up on the website now:
http://www.grancanariadesktopsummit.org/node/277

I'm figuring out some last minute details for the day, and trying to figure out with Behdad where we can fit in a GNOME Mobile BOF which doesn't conflict with something which would pull a good chunk of people away. I'll keep the list posted here.

Cheers,
Dave.

Andrew Savory wrote:
Hi,

So, looks like I'm going to be able to make it to GUADEC this year. Obviously, my interest is heavily mobile-related; Dave, did you have any luck with a GNOME mobile-focused day? I skimmed through the GUADEC archive but couldn't see anything definitive. Are there plans for a mobile BOF?

Thanks, and hope to meet many of you in a couple of weeks,

Andrew.