Re: GNOME Mobile 2009: what do you want to see?

Hi,

Please find my details in-line.

> Your name:
Amit Pundir

We are a technology startup focussed on multimedia/Convergence centric
embedded systems.

> How long you've been hanging out here:
~3 months

> Why you are interested in GNOME Mobile:
> How you plan to use GNOME Mobile:
We intend to explore possibility of using Gnome Mobile to provide a
complete system solution for end equipments.

> What you plan to contribute:
Contribution to the components we use, like gtk+, gstreamer, clutter.

Regards
Amit Pundir