Re: GNOME Mobile 2009: what do you want to see?

>> Your name:

Ian Lawrence

Instituto Nokia de Technologia

>> How long you've been hanging out here:

Since it was announced a while back and Ubuntu Mobile started using
and contributing to it

>> Why you are interested in GNOME Mobile:
It provides a large part of Ubuntu Mobile

>> How you plan to use GNOME Mobile:
The same way I use it on a desktop

>> What you plan to contribute:
I am writing a book too with Wiley called Professional Ubuntu Mobile
Development which will be out just after Jaunty. I hope it will do
justice to the fine work of both GNOME and the Debian project

>> What'd you like to see from GNOME Mobile:
More innovation like clutter and geoclue and consolidation/innovation
around the javascript/HTML desktop

Ian

--
http://ianlawrence.info