Re: [Gcds] Mobile track at Gran Canaria Desktop Summit?

Hi,

I have a feeling that among Nokia related talks in both Akademy &
GUADEC, we can co-ordinate to make sure that we have no clashes and have
a mobile-themed half day in both.

Also, I will be inviting people who have proposed mobile-related BOFs to
run them as part of the GNOME Mobile day, to give a more
development-edge to the day than we have had in previous sessions. We're
definitely going to be concentrating on improving the mobile application
platform and the user & developer experience, through things like
GeoClue, PulseAudio, Tracker & Nepomuk, Telepathy, synchronisation and more.

If we can have part "current GNOME Mobile components we should explain &
evangelise", part "New modules we should consider integrating", and part
"stuff that doesn't exist that we should be creating/liberating", that
would be a good day. I'm thinking it would be good to aim for about 20%
round-table/60% technical BOF/20% strategic BOF/brainstorm.

Cheers,
Dave.