Re: [Gcds] Mobile track at Gran Canaria Desktop Summit?

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
I too would like to see a mobile and embedded track at GCDS. When I asked
about it I was told the tracks evolve from the talks we have submitted. So
perhaps we should encourage people on the mobile list to submit lots of
talks!

We are submitting a proposal about GeoClue and libchamplain. While we also talk about desktop use, mobile track would be quite a natura home for the talk.

Stormy

/Henri

--
Henri Bergius