Re: GNOME Mobile release (2.23.92)

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 16:54 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> I noticed that there's dbus forks of gconf and evolution-data-server,
> what's the plan for getting them merged upstream so that the packages
> for non mobile and mobile are the same?

The master plan for EDS is to start the merge in gnome SVN shortly and
hopefully release at least an official beta with 2.26.

For GConf you'll have to ask Imendio who are maintaining it, but I
wouldn't be surprised if the roadmap involves DConf deprecating GConf,
and replacing gconf-dbus in the Mobile platform.

Ross
--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre
http://oss.intel.com/