GNOME Mobile release (2.23.92)

Hi,

With Ross' help, I changed the release team toolchain to generate
releases. It should now automatically create GNOME Mobile releases,
like it does for all the other GNOME suites.

To test it, I ran the scripts for 2.23.92, and so we now have:
  http://download.gnome.org/mobile/2.23/2.23.92/
(NEWS is empty -- that's normal since it's the first release)

The real test will be for 2.24.0. It should go well and GNOME Mobile be
released at the same time as the other GNOME suites.

Feel free to announce, etc.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.