Re: GNOME Mobile release notes

Hi Esben,

While this discussion is certainly opening doors (and, to be honest, I'm
interested more because it betrays the wildly varied expectations that
people have of something like GNOME Mobile), it's quite off topic to the
subject of writing release notes for what we are actually shipping &
promoting now.

We're not shipping a complete mobile environment - this is more like the
GNOME Mobile SDK, a set of core components that *are* appropriate for
mobile environments (and which, doubtless, have their own problems we
should be identifying and addressing).

Does anyone have any input on the GNOME release notes in terms of
content or style? The latest version is in
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.24/ (username: davyd,
password: 2.22)

Thanks!
Dave.