Gnome mobile status?

Hi All,

Just wondering what the status of gnome-mobile is. I don't read
anything about it in the release announcement for gnome 2.24 beta
(would have been thought that was one of the best spots to get it
noticed) http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2008-August/msg00073.html
so wondering what the status is.

Fedora is putting together a SIG for small devices such as netbooks,
MIDs etc so I thought I'd look at putting together a spin for
gnome-mobile as well as possibly hildon as part of that.

Looking around I found http://mobile.gnome.igalia.com/ which has a
list of modules, of that list the only ones that aren't currently in
Fedora are matchbox-desktop and matchbox-panel but I'm not sure of the
status of them as the last release was back in around March 07. I now
have an installable test of a gnome-mobile meta package but will need
to file some Fedora bugs to help split out some deps.

Also what is the status of hildon within gnome? I don't see any
updates to l.g.o since Feb nor any release tarballs, its suppose to be
part of moblin but it all looks a little fragmented. Is it still due
to come across from nokia/maemo?

Peter