Re: Gnome mobile status?

Hi Peter,

Yu're right, the release notes are a good place to talk about the GNOME
Mobile release, and I hope I haven't missed the boat on that.

I'm still hopeful that we will have some changes & improvements visible
very short-term in the website, and that the release will give more
material that we can post there, and of course that a synchronisation
with the GNOME release cycle will introduce a rhythm and sense of
purpose in participants.

We will also be able to point to a Poky release based on GNOME Mobile
2.24 sometime in October, which should also give us some added brownie
points, and I know that Paul and Christian Schaller have been working on
some stuff (I'll let them talk about it) which will also come to
fruition around then, or perhaps a little later.

We're always looking for volunteers too, if you'd like to help out with
something in particular :)

Cheers,
Dave.