Re: Talk for OSiM Asia

Here's what I submitted:

GNOME Mobile: Free software enabling collaboration and competition

- How existing desktop technologies can provide fundamental building blocks for mobile technologies.
- How organizations can collaborate and still compete.
- How the mobile industry and the open source community can work together.

As we get close to May, I'll be working on the talk itself and so I'm still open for ideas and suggestions. I'd like the presentation to represent the people and companies on this list.

Stormy