Re: GNOME mobile meeting

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:

>  https://www.linux-foundation.org/events/collaboration).
>
>  There will also be a conference call this week (set up by Jeff) to
>  discuss a wide range of subjects, and set the tone for the meeting in
>  Austin (I will be making up an agenda for the day in Austin based on
>  that call).

I'll be attending the Linux Foundation, 2008 Spring Collaboration
Summit as a part of the Indlinux Project and GNOME India. Hope to meet
up with  the GNOME mobile Initiative also. I can participate in the
call, help/out volunteer at the summit.

thanks and regards
ramkrsna
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090