GNOME mobile meeting

Hi all,

It's just come to my attention that there are a bunch of people who are
not on gnome-embedded (the moderated-membership list), but are on here
(the public list).

So for all you people who aren't aware, there will be a GNOME Mobile
meeting during the Linux Foundation collaboration summit in Austin, on
the 10th of April (more info about the conference, including information
on how to register, are at
https://www.linux-foundation.org/events/collaboration).

There will also be a conference call this week (set up by Jeff) to
discuss a wide range of subjects, and set the tone for the meeting in
Austin (I will be making up an agenda for the day in Austin based on
that call).

The agenda for that call is:
 * Unified messaging with similar/contributing projects (Ubuntu Mobile and
   Moblin, Maemo, OpenMoko)
 * LiMo (users of GTK+, perhaps help them better work with the community)
 * Android (thus far faux Open Source)
 * Anointing someone as release manager for the 'Mobile Platform' suite
 * Events: OSiM USA, Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit, OSCON, LinuxTag
   and GUADEC

Anyone who is interested in attending, please mail Jeff, he's looking
for an idea of numbers.

Cheers,
Dave.

--