Re: GNOME mobile meeting

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> It's just come to my attention that there are a bunch of people who are
> not on gnome-embedded (the moderated-membership list), but are on here
> (the public list).

> There will also be a conference call this week (set up by Jeff) to discuss
> a wide range of subjects, and set the tone for the meeting in Austin (I
> will be making up an agenda for the day in Austin based on that call).

There was, as it happens, a reason for this -- as our dial-in lines are
limited, I informed the GNOME Mobile founding participants on the smaller
gnome-embedded list (which is private for mostly historical reasons, but
mobile-devel-list is the preferred venue for general discussion).

While I will do my best to accomodate those who have emailed me as a result
of Dave's mail, we simply do not have enough room for everyone. Sorry, but
I'm sure you all understand the limitations involved.

The output of the meeting will be published, and will hopefully be the start
of a successful reboot of our attempt to bring coherency and direction to
the immense amount of work going on in the GNOME Mobile world. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2008: Istanbul, Turkey                         http://www.guadec.org/

     "A narcissist - every inch the preening, overconfident, studiously
    effete, ever-so-slightly detached rock star." - Anon. description of
                                 Tony Blair