RE: Hackfest proposed (was RE: Summary of GNOME Mobile GUADEC BOF)

>> - Announce the idea to... foundation-list? Planet?
>
>Yes. Anyone can feel free to do this :-)

Done. Reaching a valid consensus here is not easy since there is no
warranty that the core maintainers of those components are subscribed.
In foundation-list everybody will see the proposal.

The ball is kicked now. I hope the board and the developers related to
those projects can help keeping it rolling. Of course I can help but I'm
damn busy with the whole Maemo Summit coordination and the rest of stuff
in my desk. Appreciated!

Quim